The Research, Innovation and Extension Cell
The Research, Innovation, and Extension Cell at Kamarbandha College, Golaghat,Assam is aimed atenhancing the research capacity of faculty and students. The Cell also takes the responsibility forinforming the students about the importance of research work and publishes their original work inreputed journals and presents it in seminars and conferences.
It is very important to develop amongst the students a sense of participation in social work such that it can deepens social understanding and enriches their personality and social environment. For this purpose a research cell was established at Kamarbandha College in 2021 to promote, monitor and address research activities at the College
Objectives of the cell
- To create and promote a culture of research among the faculty and students
- To organize workshops, seminars etc. to promote research.
- To publish research paper in reputed journals and conference proceedings.
- To keep record of publications of the faculties.
- To publish an ISBN research journal of the college on annual basis.
- To assist the institution to improve its teaching learning environment.
- The college has already established its status of 2f and 12b now the cell will look forward to take research projects.
Activities of the Cell
- The Cell is actively involved in publication of ISBN Journal.
- A number of National Webiners were organized by the different departments of the college during lock down.
- The cell organized talk programs by inviting guest lecturers, awareness programs, free health check up camp, exhibitions etc,
- Various training programs have been organized and conducted by the cell with the coordination of the faculty members on yoga, knitting, cutting, embroidery etc. for the betterment of the students.
- The field survey works have been conducted by the cell.
- The cell is continuously working in the direction of promoting the research culture in the college.
Output of the efforts
- The faculty members have participated and presented papers in national and international seminars.
- The faculty members have published research papers in ISBN/ISSN journals.
- The faculty members have published learning materials and edited volumes, chapters etc.